The school will be doing a "Fundraiser for Families" as we are using our virtues to raise money to help families. Any amount of donations will be accepted. As our class brings in money we will be building a Polar Mountain peak in the hallway...this will start November 30th to December 11th. Thank you for the kind support!
December 7th is a Professional Development day so there will be no school on this day.
Library books must be returned to our class’ yellow bin (just inside our class door) by WEDNESDAY or Thursday morning. If your child is done with his/her books early, please return them at that time. Let’s work hard to prevent overdue books for this year.
Dates to Remember!
- December 7 - Non-instructional Day
- December 8 - Early Dismissal @ 12:30 (Parent/Teacher Interviews)
- December 10 - Story Theatre Company Presentation @ 1:00 pm
- December 11 - Report Cards Go Home
- December 16 - Winter Concert (1:00 and 6:30 performances)
- Skating dates; January 15, 29 (permission slips will come out in December before Winter Break)
Monday, Nov.30-New words & Music with Ms. Quast
Tuesday, Dec 1-P.E.
Wednesday Dec 2-Return library books
Thursday, Dec 3-Library day & P.E. Day
As always if you have any questions or concerns you can contact me by phoning the school or email me through this blog.
Let's have a great week!